This podcast was one I was apprehensive to post. I’m not angel — but I thought I would share this perspective — possibly as a social media penance. Here’s a quick list.
The Seven Sins of Social Media Citizens
- Entertaining Rumor
- Forgetting Where You Started
- Joining Community Solely for Personal Growth
- Disengaged Once We Are Launched
- Repurposing Without Credit
- Using Your Voice to Bully Other Opinions
- Building Blockades Offline (Being a two-faced Tweeter)
I have broke most of these rules (it was a learning process) and they were hard lessons. Hopefully this podcast will help you shorten your learning curve. Did I miss anything?