Most social media failures aren’t big public train-wrecks on the internet. They’re silent failures, people and brands that never rise above the noise and get noticed. Today’s podcast focuses on 6 reasons you may be silently failing and what you can do to turn things around.
The 6 Reasons You’re Silently Failing in Social Media:
1) Your content strategy is too safe
2) Your reach is minimal
3) Your conversation strategy is weak
4) The right people don’t know who you are or they don’t care
5) You have no social media plan
6) You’re not integrating social media