Today’s Podcast is on the power of intent in sales, leadership and marketing. We are being constantly told that what we focus is on is vital, yet the intention behind that focus determines the quality of our results.
In his life-long study of Micro-Expressions Paul Ekman, Ph.D has proven that whether we realize it our not we are constantly telegraphing our intent and emotional state to those around us.
In this podcast I will also talk about the 6 ways you can fine-tune and direct your intent for better results which are:
- Check-in on your emotional state, confidence and outlook
- Start with the receiver in mind
- Be clear on your goal and the benefits
- Set a goal to make your touches and interactions enchanting
- Be totally present when taking these actions
- Be gracious in all aspects of interacting – be unattached to the results
Do you have any great stories about intent? I would love to hear them!